Arlene Frozen Truffle And Cabbage Gyoza 6s (120g/Pkt)
Cooking Method : Pan-Fry (for best result)
1) Remove pouch from box. Semi defrost to separate, then remove product from pouch.
2) Pre-heat a non-stick pan with a little vegetable oil.
3) Pan-fry flat side down with color until golden.
4) Add 1/3 cup of water per serving and cover with a lid. Steam until the water evaporates to cook the gyoza through.
5) Remove the lid and caramelize until golden brown. Carefully handle the hot product and serve immediately.
Microwave - 1000W (for convenience)
1) Puncture top film of pouch 3 to 4 times with a knife.
2) Reheat frozen product in punctured pouch in microwave.
3) Microwave for 1.5 to 2 minutes on full heat or until hot throughout - do not overcook.
4) Rest for 1 minute.
4) Carefully remove the hot product from plastic pouch and serve immediately. Ingredients :
WRAPPER: Wheat Flour, Water, Starch, Salt. FILLING: Water, OmniMeat Mince (Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Shiitake Fermented Pea & Rice Protein), Thickeners (Methylcellulose, Maltodextrin), Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Cane Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavour (Contain Canola and Sunflower Oil), Barley Malt Extract, Colour (Beet Red E162), Dextrose, Cabbage, Sunflower Oil, Black Fungus, Sugar, Starch, Sesame Oil, Salt, Truffle Liquid, Contains less than 2% of Spices and Herbs. Contains Soybeans, Cereals Containing Gluten (Wheat, Barley) and Sesame Seeds.
For allergens, see ingredients in product list. This product has been manufactured with care in a facility that processes products that may contain wheat, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulfites, and mollusks.
|Country of Origin
Arlene is a global kitchen dedicated to crafting a bold new line-up of internationally inspired artisanal meat-substitute delicacies with a taste sensation indistinguishable from their meat-based counterparts. Ideal for flexitarians and meat-lovers alike, Arlene products provide an environmentally friendly alternative for people who want a great culinary experience while limiting their consumption of meat-based foods.
BEST BEFORE DATE
BBD stands for Best Before Date
Best Quality Produce
Prices are inclusive of GST charges
Product images are for illustrative purposes only
Free Delivery above $100 after discount.
150 in stock
Helene Raudaschl built her path to success by achieving outcome others said, “could never be done.”
Having created Singapore’s first-ever air-dried meat plant to critical acclaim, she then took her culinary magic to Dubai where she opened a manufacturing facility to provide Halal-certified meats to the Arab world. Her next triumph was Arlene, a line of meat-inspired delicacies crafted to fill a void in the marketplace for plant-based versions of popular meat-filled dishes that are traditional staples of most international cuisines.
“I set out to create a brand that can reach out to a much more multi-cultural world,” Raudaschl says.
Arlene offers everything from kebabs, dumplings, international appetizers, to dim sums, ready meals replicating the meat favourites of many people but on a plant based platform. Crafted exclusively for all vegans, meat lovers alike, it is available in foodservice and retail formats. The taste satisfaction of Arlene is the focused point of our design. For us, taste is our first utmost priority.